Monday, November 28, 2005
Making quilts
I've come a long way in my quilt making when I can cut out a bunch of strips, sew them together and have a finished quilt top in 3 hours. I made this one for community service at Foothill Quilters Guild. It was a challenge put forth by the President for the December meeting. It will be interesting to see who followed through and what kind of quilts they made. I wanted to do something a little fancier but I'm happy with the "kitty quilt". Cute fabric and just the right size. I also need to do one for the Loomis guild but it will have to wait for a few days. Erin and Jessica are coming so I need to put the boxes from Christmas decorating away and clean up the sewing area again. Friday will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment