Seven quilters and a husband to cook for us while we lounge at the beach. What more can quilters ask for? We arrived in Cayucos on Friday afternoon within minutes of each other. The beach house is a two unit afair with separate entrances. We chose our bedrooms and began to set up our sewing areas. The view of the Pacific Ocean was incredible. We each had a front row seat to surfing, dog walking, jogging and beautiful sunsets. What a location!!
Three of us worked on Kaleidoscope quilts using Ricky Tims pattern and DVD. Gigi, Sharon and I finished our tops and realized that it is easily a three day class. I'm going to be teaching this class at Cabin Fever Quilt Shoppe in the spring and I'm happy to have had a dry run through the process with all of the input of my sewing buddies. Everyone was very productive.

The weather was beautiful, nearly 80 every day with soft breezes blowing. No wonder folks love Southern California. I know we all had a fabulous time. 
No comments:
Post a Comment